Direttamente da BorisFX un interessante tutorial free su come realizzare sottotitoli con Boris RED 4.3 a cui segue un utile podcast sul Chroma Key, inoltre arriva anche l’annuncio di Media 100 v12.7.
Di seguito il comunicato in inglese…
Adding subtitles to your project may prove daunting, time-consuming, and error-prone. However, subtitle work is much easier if you have a copy of Boris RED 4.3 in your toolbox. RED is a very capable text creation tool that provides a rich environment for static lower-thirds – the common way of treating subtitles. But how do you make hundreds of lower-thirds without going mad? Follow the easy steps in this tutorial to generate any number of subtitles automatically…
Boris RED 4.3 is a Free Update for Boris RED 4.x Users
New Version 12.7 features include:
• Sony XDCAM Import. Media 100 Version 12.7 offers menu-level integration with Sony’s XDCAM Transfer utility. Imported XDCAM media is automatically transcoded to any supported video format including Media 100 HD or Apple ProRes 422 and appears in Media 100 bins, ready for editing in Media 100.
• Deferred HDV Acquire. Media 100 Version 12.7 provides support for acquiring from HDV devices with Mac systems previously unable to keep up with HDV acquire, such as MacBook Pros and G5 desktops.
• Macintosh OS 10.5.3 Leopard Support. Media 100 Version 12.7 is optimized to work with Mac OS 10.5.3 and the latest version of QuickTime.
Get the entire collection of Boris and Media 100 technology for just $1,995…
• Media 100 Suite: Broadcast Quality Mac OS X Video Editing
• Boris RED 4.3: Integrated 3D/2D Compositing, Titling, and Effects
• Continuum Complete 5 AE: 180 Native Filters and Transitions for Adobe CS3
• Continuum Complete 5 FxPlug: 180 Native Filters and Transitions for Apple
• Final Effects Complete 5 AE: 100+ Native Filters for Adobe CS3
• Final Effects Complete 5 FxPlug: 100+ Native Filters and Transitions for Apple
• Final Effects Complete 5 AVX: 100+ Native Filters for Avid
• Boris Title Toolkit: Dynamic Titling Plug-ins for Adobe After Effects
Get the Boris Box Set for $1,995 and save over 70% off the regular price!
Our new podcast illustrates how to create a green screen effect using Continuum Complete’s Chroma Key filter in Final Cut Pro. BCC Chroma Key is used for compositing camera footage shot using a blue, green, or orange screen as a backdrop over a new background video or a still image from a separate file. BCC Chroma Key is also included with Boris FX and RED.
If this link does not work for you, please follow these instructions:
1. Copy this link to your clipboard: http://feeds.feedburner.com/BorisPodcast
2. Launch iTunes. Go to Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast…
3. Paste http://feeds.feedburner.com/BorisPodcast and click OK
Don’t have iTunes? Go here to watch the podcast.
"I’m A minor (get it) when it comes to any sense of the word music composer. But with Abaltat Muse the freaking software does it for you. I like this software… a lot. It is perfect for corporate industrials, commercials, and short web videos."