ecco il topic per la BETA 8 di DaVinci Resolve 14.
Download: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/suppor ... and-fusion
Se pensavamo che con la BETA 6, Resolve fosse in dirittura d'arrivo, evidentemente abbiamo sbagliato e i tecnici BMD stanno lavorando molto su questa release!
Questa versione beta abilita la compatibilità con il protocollo HUI di base per utilizzare la superficie Mackie Control Universal, e consente di collegare altoparlanti e dispositivi audio Universal ai prodotti hardware I/O Blackmagic Design. Inoltre include il supporto per la codifica e la decodifica Cineform su tutte le piattaforme, migliora la compatibilità con l'H.264 su Windows, corregge decine di errori, e ottimizza le prestazioni generali.
Interessante notare come BMD stia aprendo all'uso di altri controlli remoti oltre a quelli proprietari, oltre all'inclusione del codec CINEFORM che amplia notevolmente la compatibilità del software.
New items in this beta
- Added basic HUI protocol support over USB for MCU Pro Universal Control Surface on Mac and Windows
- Added support for speaker setup of Blackmagic Video I/O hardware
- Added support for speaker setup of connected USB audio devices
- Encoding and decoding Cineform files is now supported on all platforms
- Restored the “Hide UI Overlays for Optimized Playback” in User Preferences
- Addressed an issue where playing back certain H.264 clips would result in a crash on Windows
- Addressed an issue with decoding Cannon C200 clips
- Addressed an issue where clips with fractional frame rates (such as 29.97 fps) would decode with a frame offset
- Addressed an issue where some speaker setup preferences would cause loss of audio in the Edit and Color pages
- Addressed an issue where Resolve would sometimes not save bus properties
- Addressed various automation issues on the Fairlight page
- Addressed an issue where waveforms on the Edit page would be out of sync when zooming
- Addressed an issue where importing certain EDLs would result in loss of audio
- Addressed an issue where ripple-deleting a marked range would not affect some gaps
- Addressed an issue where the default audio track format would be ignored when dragging in clips with multiple audio tracks from the Media Pool
- Addressed an issue where playback of some mp3 file would produce artefacts on macOS
- Addressed an issue where rendering to some AAC formats would result in a freeze
- Addressed an issue where render jobs with AAC audio would not correctly save the number of channels
- Addressed an issue where decoding frame-based clips with frames of different resolutions would cause a crash
- Addressed an issue where the Face Refinement tracking data would not be preserved when changing project resolution
- Added support for disconnecting from the currently selected database
- Addressed an issue where SubClips with linked audio would sometimes result in sync issues
- Addressed an issue where retiming certain audio clips would sometimes result in sync issues
- Addressed an issue where switching to the DaVinci Resolve Advanced Panel would require a machine restart on Linux
- Addressed an issue with crashes on some third party OpenFX plugins
- General performance and stability improvements