rilasciato quest'oggi l'update v4.2 per Adobe Lightroom 4. Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 4.2:
The following bugs that were part the Lightroom 4 releases have been corrected. The team appreciates the very detailed feedback the community has provided on Lightroom 4 and we’re excited to correct a number of issues experienced by our customers. These issues have been FIXED:
New Camera Support in Lightroom 4.2:
- Stacked photos were hidden in both the Grid view and Filmstrip. This occurred when photos get unstacked as a result of enabling auto-stacking.
- Folder stacks with virtual copies were unstacked when moving to another folder.
- When scrolling through the filmstrip (at somewhat fast rate), occasionally a “gray” image was displayed for an instant and then replaced by the correct image preview.
- The Navigator Panel in Map did not pan correctly.
- Parents and synonyms of “do not export” keywords also did not export.
- Occasionally were unable to publish videos to Facebook
- Audio did not play in video files after creating a slideshow that contains music (Win 7 only)
- Image select arrow on keyword list didn’t display when keyword list contained a large number of keywords
- Unable to edit Lightroom photos as jpegs in Photoshop Elements
- Carriage Return in either the Title or Caption field invalidated a Flickr upload.
- Tether capture bar disappeared after deleting photo (Win only).
- Back Cover of Book layout had Horizontal text on spine rather than Vertical
- Sharpening was not applied to books that were exported as JPEG files
- Double-byte characters were not exported to Books saved as PDF files
- Unable to type accented character in book module in LR4
- Luminance Noise slider was unresponsive when Clarity is greater than 0.
- Develop keyboard shortcuts (+ and – keys) no longer worked in older process versions such as PV2010
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i
- Canon EOS M
- Fujifilm XF1
- Fujifilm X-E1
- Fuji FinePix F800EXR
- Leaf Credo 40
- Leaf Credo 60
- Leica S
- Leica D-LUX 6
- Leica V-LUX 4
- Nikon Coolpix P7700
- Nikon 1 J2
- Nikon D600*
- Panasonic DMC-G5
- Panasonic DMC-LX7
- Panasonic DMC-FZ200
- Pentax K-30
- Samsung EX2F
- Sony Alpha NEX-5R
- Sony Alpha NEX-6
- Sony Alpha SLT-A99V
- Sony DSC-RX100
* Please note that the support for Nikon D600 is preliminary and there is a minor risk that the appearance of your images may change when the final support for Nikon D600 is available in an upcoming release.Newly supported cameras for tethered capture:
Clicca qui per il download...Clicca qui per leggere la Release Note...
- Canon EOS Kiss X5
- Canon EOS Kiss REBEL T3i
- Canon EOS 600D
- Canon EOS Kiss X50
- Canon EOS REBEL T3
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800e
Aggiornato anche Adobe Camera Raw v7.2
ed Adobe DNG Converter v7.2
.Clicca qui per il download...