Disponibile una nuova versione dell'ottimo plugin VEGASAUR
per VEGAS Pro, di seguito le novità, di cui alcune specifiche per VEGAS Pro 17:
Notable fixes/changes in Version 3.9 (2019-09-04)
- Pin Effects to Motion Track allows you to bind motion tracking data to any matching effect. Matching effect means any video fx or media generator with parameters that specify screen coordinates, for example, VEGAS Titles&Text, VEGAS Lens Flare, RedGiant Universal Line, Ignite Lightning & Electricity, Ignite Quad Warp, Sapphire S_WarpCornerPin etc. Raise your creativity to the next level!
- Pin Events to Motion Track one-click command can use VEGAS Pro 17+ Picture-in-Picture plugin to quickly create a "Corner Pin" effect, i.e. superimpose a foreground video clip onto the destination object. For example, replacing a TV screen or computer monitor in your video with another clip or image.
- Batch Stabilization:
- Now you can apply VEGAS video stabilization plugin as Event FX (works in VEGAS Pro 17+)
- ProDAD CMOS Fixr plugin can be used with any stabilizer applied as Event FX (in previous versions it could only be used with Mercalli stabilizer)
- Open in External Editor:
- Specify * (asterisk) in the File Extensions field to indicate that the editor can open any media file (for example, you can run MediaInfo Lite and display the properties of a media file regardless of its extension)
- You can open a nested project (or its copy) in the same VEGAS instance. Just hold the Shift key while running the command (similar to command Open Nested Timeline in VEGAS Pro 17, but also works in older versions)
- Create Nested Project from Selected Events: now it can create a copy of the selected nested project. This is extremely useful if, for example, you have a text template (nested .veg file) and you want to create another one.
- Project Auditor can list all VEGAS video stabilization effects without motion data
- Markers: added support for nested projects in Demote Markers tool
- Proxy Media Builder: improved support for nested timelines (increased rendering speed)
- Stereoscopic 3D Adjust effect can be applied after Pan/Crop
- Velocity 2 Twixtor command can also convert event playback rate to Twixtor keyframes
- Several bug fixes and code optimizations